CardPresso ID software is a versatile and easy-to-use and easy to upgrade solution.
Easy to use: The cardPresso software can be installed on multiple PCs and you simply move the USB pen (1 pen per license) between those PCs to run the application. This allows multiple users to have access to the software, thus allowing workload to shift from one PC user to another. The PCs without the pen can run the software in DEMO mode but will need the pen to run fully.
Easy to upgrade: Entry level XXS is affordable (@ $75) and full of great features for a basic software. As the needs of your organization change, so do the offerings. There are 5 editions of cardPresso available and upgrades are managed easily and seamlessly through your software license key.
The cardPresso suite of software solutions ranges from simple to robust and can certainly meet the requirements of your organization.
Call (317-488-1030) or email ASAP Identification (email@example.com) to learn more about the cardPresso solution.
Learn more about Zebra’s Badge Creator by clicking on the link below:
Angers, March 11th 2014 – Evolis, the European leader in solutions for plastic card personalization, announces the integration of the cardPresso software solutions within the Evolis offering. cardPresso is a world-class vendor of card design software solutions, with a key focus on innovation. This move aims at expanding the functional scope of the Evolis product offering.
A worldwide renowned software suite and the ideal addition to the Evolis printers
cardPresso is an expert in advanced software solutions dedicated to card personalization. The cardPresso software is proven to be versatile and easy-to-use, offering advanced graphic features to design, print and encode badges.
With cardPresso now part of the Evolis offering, we set the focus on enhancing software expertise and skills and delivering an end-to-end solution that combines a printer and its companion design software”, said Christophe Peraudeau, Evolis Product Marketing Manager. “cardPresso is a leading solution that brings additional value to our range of printers, as well as increased business opportunities to both Evolis and its network of partners.
From April 2014 onwards, the basic edition of cardPresso will be shipped with the Zenius and Primacy printers, Evolis’ blockbuster printers that stand as the ultimate choice in many international requests for proposals. Quantum, the semi-industrial printer from Evolis will also be bundled with cardPresso. Available in 6 different editions and 18 languages, cardPresso manages card personalization by the unit or in runs, leveraging an internal database, the import of data files in various formats (txt, xls, xlxs and csv) and ODBC links. QR codes and barcodes can be printed while smart card and RFID encoding is fully supported. cardPresso supports Windows and Mac operating systems.
Are you creating high volume cards daily such as membership, medical ID, insurance or gift cards? If so, pre-printed cards may be a solution worth considering.
- Pre-printed cards are an easy and efficient option for membership cards, loyalty cards, medical ID or insurance cards, gift cards, and more!
- Design pre-printed cards to showcase your company’s brand and build customer loyalty then personalize as needed.
Pre-printed cards help with speed and consistency in output. At ASAP, we will pre-print the art work and you personalize with name/title/number as needed. This saves both time and cost of ribbons by using black only instead of full color ribbons.
If you’re printing hundreds or thousands of cards on a regular basis and then personalizing the cards on demand, we can work with you on both the pre-printed card as well as the customizing printer. Getting started is easy!
To find out more, call ASAP Identification (317-488-1030) or email us today!
Looking for an updated reference manual or demo videos for your ID Card software?
We get a decent number of requests for manuals for the Asure, ID Flow, and Zebra Card Studio card design software applications. Visit our ID Card Software pages to find some online tools from the manufacturers.
Confirming someone’s identity before giving them access to facilities or work sites is crucial for your security. In the past, most organizations used passive photo ID cards to prove identity. Now a days, Smart ID Cards are being used within organizations to improve security and reduce the risk of fraud. These new systems can be expensive and cumbersome to maintain.
Enter the Quick Response Code. This QR code is a 2 dimensional black and white barcode that provides a high-tech but low-cost method of meeting security requirements. They are quite popular due to the fast readability and data storage capacity as compared to standard UPC barcodes. They are not only used for store displays and websites but are also printed on business cards and IDs.
These little codes store promotions, Internet links as well as personal contact information and numbers to be used for everything from promotional and branding efforts to more traditional ID security on photo IDs. Both Jolly ID Flow and Evolis eMedia have the ability to support QR codes. Use these codes for time and attendance, contact information and marketing material.
To learn more, call on ASAP Identification Security, Inc. 317-488-1030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is the next generational evolution of the 13.56MHz contactless standard and is soon to be a ubiquitous technology that allows us to extend our digital lifestyles into the physical world.
NFC is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
NFC offers additional layers of security and two-way communication protocols which allow for a wide range of applications. This potential has lead to a widespread inclusion of NFC enabled chipsets in consumer mobile devices, which is in turn contributing to a near-ubiquitous deployment of the technology. It is also allowing for NFC to be integrated into security systems.
ASAP and our partner, Identive, offer an array of NFC tags, readers and software development kits for trending NFC applications. The Tagtrail™ cloud-based mobile services platform lets organizations of any size deliver dynamic, personalized content and services to consumers’ mobile devices via NFC and QR code interactions – and update their mobile campaigns based on real-time engagement analytics. Tagtrail™ delivers the right message at the right time to the right audience. Introduce new information, increase trust, drive decisions, and change behavior – with our NFC tag management platform. With Tagtrail, your messages get into customers’ personal communication devices, where they can review, share and act on them.
- Couponing – Use Tagtrail to build and reward loyalty with your customers. We can help you target specific information or offers to specific individuals. The same tag can deliver a coupon offer to a loyal customer and a welcome message to a first-time visitor. We can also help you assign multiple-use coupons or let your customers “share the deal” with their friends.
- Social Media – Use Tagtrail to facilitate social engagement through Facebook, Twitter or G+. Place tags at prominent spots within your environment to make it easy for visitors to check in, like or follow your business. Our pre-printed social media tags simplify the connection process for your customers.
- Wayfinding – Use Tagtrail to guide people to your store, restaurant or event. Tags placed on posters can guide people to you with turn by turn directions from wherever the tag is deployed.
- Advertising – Use Tagtrail to advertise weekly, daily, even hourly specials that drive customers to your business, again and again.
- Content Sharing – Use Tagtrail to share content such as blog entries, music, videos, special (even temporary) web pages or product information. And if the content changes, don’t worry about having to change the NFC tags –just update the content via the Tagtrail website, from your PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
- WiFi Connect – Use Tagtrail to help customers and visitors quickly and securely connect to your local WiFi.
HID Fargo has released several new printers:
- C50 – new entry-level card printer. This is an affordable single sided printer which includes the Swift ID™ badging software to produce professional ID badges at an affordable price.
- DTC1250e – enhanced DTC1000
- DTC4250e – enhanced DTC4000
- DTC4500e – enhanced DTC4500
For more information or to get a quote, please contact ASAP Identification Security today @ 317-488-1030 or email@example.com.