ASAP now carries the new Fargo DTC5500LMX!
ASAP Identification is proud to announce the latest and greatest direct-to-card printer from Fargo, the DTC5500LMX!
The DTC5500LMX provides premium printing and delivers the quickest, most cost-efficient wasteless lamination solution on the market today. The DTC5500LMX is the latest release in the successful line of FARGO® Direct-to-Card (DTC®) printer/encoders, and the first to utilize HID Global’s iON™ technology which powers the fastest and most energy efficient lamination hardware available.
HID Global’s DTC5500LMX all-in-one printing and lamination solution delivers on the promise of reliable, high-volume production at an ultra-low cost-per-card. This enables cost-conscious organizations to routinely issue secure, durable cards in high volumes without sacrificing quality. And as the most energy efficient printing and lamination system available today, the DTC5500LMX is the first printer on the market to be GreenCircle® Certified.
Additionally, the DTC5500LMX system also uses HID Global’s new wasteless PolyGuard™ LMX overlaminates, providing the highest level of card protection while reducing consumable costs by up to 50%. The new consumable design will drive savings in high-volume printing environments, making it the ideal solution for higher education, large corporations, healthcare facilities and government agencies.
- Lower Cost Per Card. PolyGuard™ LMX wasteless laminates are manufactured with 1000 patches per roll – enabling lower cost per patch as well as minimizing consumable re-filling.
- Ease of Encoding. Wide array of contact, contactless and magnetic encoders available for seamless in-line encoding of smart card credentials.
- Save Time, Save Energy. HID Global’s iON™ technology brings the laminator to optimal operating temperature in under 45 seconds, as compared to the three-plus minutes required by competitive systems. This is up to an 80% saving in time as well as reducing energy consumption.
- Rugged Enclosure. Robust housing ensures continuous production of quality ID badges and smartcards – even in the harshest printing conditions, such as arid or dusty environments – protecting your investment long into the future.
- Dual-side Lamination Standard. Unlike other printer / laminators available on the market today, dual-side lamination with one material comes standard for users that may want a full clear patch on one or both sides, for example. A two-material option is also available for cards requiring unique laminates on each side – such as with a custom holographic patch on the front side of a card – with a half patch protecting the back side that leaves a magstripe unencumbered for use.
- Built in Security. Optional locking hoppers and consumable doors provide maximum security for printing of highly-secure IDs.
For more information about this great new printer, please contact Sheila Brown @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR 317-488-1030!