Zebra Offers Advanced ID Card Printing Solutions For Universities
Advances in printing technology over the past 2-3 years have significantly improved user benefits to solve a greater number of campus needs.
Zebra provides a variety of fast and scalable printing identification and access control card solutions, like the ZXP Series 7, that can ramp up to meet peak demand periods and be flexibly deployed across locations. The benefit: schools save money by reducing operator time.
Zebra’s ZXP Series 7 printers give you:
- Increased efficiencies: Up to 90% faster card processing speed than the leading competitor*
- Lower cost of ownership Up to 32% lower cost per printed card
- Less operator time spent changing supplies: Up to 50% more ribbon per roll and 150% more laminate per roll
- Added Flexibility: Easily relocate and integrate printers to nearby locations with 802.11b/g wireless connectivity and Virtual Printware™
Zebra Technologies is a Gold Member of the National Association of Campus Card Users (NACCU) and, as such, is committed to providing industry-leading printing solutions.
For more information, call ASAP Identification @ 317-488-1030 or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the Butler University campus, your student ID is your all-access pass into the library, athletic center, and usually your next meal. When incoming students register, they receive the laminated photo cards and carry them with them at all times. Loaded with “Dawg Bucks,” their student ID cards act like debit cards for purchases at campus dining spots, some select off-campus restaurants and the campus bookstore.
During high-volume new student registration – when hundreds of students need cards in a short time frame – fast ID card creation is critical. When cumbersome printing slowed the process, Butler began looking for a better way.
As a client of ASAP Identification, we were able to assist Butler in deploying Zebra’s ZXP Series™ 7 card printers to meet the demand of ID cards during high-volume new student registration.
“When someone comes into our office for a replacement card, the printer is ready to go and we have their cards right away. They comment, ‘That was fast!”
– Theresa Hilliard (Butler University)
Learn more about Zebra’s Badge Creator by clicking on the link below:
Zebra is pleased to announce the latest addition in their expanded lineup of ZXP card printers—the ZXP Series 1™— along with exciting enhancements to their professional ZXP Series 3™ product line.
Both the ZXP Series 1 and ZXP Series 3 printers deliver exceptional benefits:
- Small footprint: The small footprint of ZXP printers allows them to fit in the tightest workspaces, making them the right choice when space is limited.
- Network manageability: ZXP compact printers offer advanced network printer management software, making them perfect for small office installations or large deployments of distributed card printers.
- Easy to use: Both printers offer intuitive user interfaces and color touch points, making them easy to use and requiring minimal user training.
- “No Compromise” High-Quality Cards: Zebra has created the highest quality printers in the entry- and mid-level categories. You can count on ZXP printers to print clear, sharp and color-rich images when and where you need them.
For more information on this new Series, click here.
March 1 – May 31st: ZXP Series 3 Instant Rebate is in effect
Receive up to $200 on the ZXP Series 3 Printer. Order from us today and receive the rebate instantly!
- Z31 Single-Sided Model = $150 Instant Rebate
- Z32 Dual-Sided Model = $200 Instant Rebate
- Instant rebate applicable to the current ZXP Series 3 and QuikCard™ bundles
- Applicable to all available inventory and configuration at NA Distribution centers—limited to supplies on hand.
- Special pricing deals are excluded from the instant rebate.
- Instant rebate cannot be combined with GO Zebra trade-in, or any other promotion.
- No maximum quantity on the instant rebate.
For more information, please call ASAP Identification Security at 317-488-1030 or email us.
Using the latest in Zebra card-printing technology, the ZXP Series 7 provides high-volume high-quality card printing. The printer delivers fast yet reliable performance while offering users exceptional value by lowering the printer’s total cost of ownership. Time after time, it prints sharp vivid cards with precise color control.
For more information, please contact ASAP Identification at 317-488-1030 or email@example.com.
There is a known issue with driver installation if an Elton Printer was previously installed on the machine.
Problem: During the final installation process for USB Fargo printers. The user is instructed to plug in the USB cable to finish the installation. When the usb cable is connected – nothing happens and the only option they have is to click “back” and they can’t complete the driver installation process.
- The user needs to go into: c\windows\Inf and look for usbprint.in file, rename this file to usbprint.inf.
- Next, reboot the PC then reinstall the driver. Most of the time the INF folder is hidden but the user can view the hidden folder by following these instructions:
- From Windows Explorer, go to: Tools / Folder Options
- Select the tab “View”
- Under “Files and Folders” and “Hidden Files and Folders” click on “Show hidden files, folders and drives”.
If you still have questions, please call (317-488-1030) or email us and we will help you.
Operating System Compatibility:
At ASAP, we receive many calls regarding driver compatibility as organizations transition to Windows 7 OS. This chart shows the printers many of our customers have and their compatibility for Windows operating systems.
If you are upgrading your operating system, be sure to verify there is a driver available for both your printer and software.
If you have any questions, please call (317-488-1030) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Today, we want to highlight two new printers from Zebra Technologies. Zebra has developed two great new printers – the ZXP Series 3 and the ZXP Series 8. Both provide customers with a variety of applications, including an employee access card system that is easy to use and easy to troubleshoot.
The ZXP Series 3 is a very affordable option for anyone looking for high image quality and fast print speeds. Zebra’s ZXP Series 3 is compact and easy to use. If fact, this Zebra printer is so easy to use, it requires very little training. It can print on one or both sides of the card with high-quality color or monochrome images for a variety of identification solutions, including ID and access control cards; personalized gift cards; membership and loyalty cards; and financial cards. And, remember, the Zebra ZXP Series 3 prints, encodes and even handles magnetic stripes.
The ZXP Series 8 is an innovative option for anyone looking for on-demand cards with picture-perfect image quality. This Zebra printer has a modular design that makes it easy to add a variety of encoding options as required. The ZXP Series 8 is ideal for any of the following uses: government issued driver’s licenses; personalized gift, membership and loyalty cards; voter registration cards; instant issuance of bank/ATM cards; and employee ID and access control cards.
Overall, the Zebra printers are a great option for anyone looking for an ID card printer. Zebra products are easy to use and the ID supplies required to work with the Zebra printers (such as ribbons and blank cards) are easy to work with as well.
Please give us a call at (317) 488-1030 / 866-ASAP4ID (866-272-7443) if you want to learn more about any Zebra products.