Follow these easy steps to clean your Zebra ZXP3 to ensure a long lasting printer!
For applications requiring additional throughput, Zebra now offers the latest addition to its Card printer series: the ZXP Series 7 Pro.
The ZXP Series 7 Pro is simple to use, produces more cards in less time and is less expensive to own than any other printer in its category.
Larger capacity input and output hoppers – With high-capacity input and output hoppers holding up to 250 plastic cards, users can produce larger batches without the need for constant staff oversight.
First in, first out (FIFO) card sequence – As cards are produced, they are ordered in a first-in, first-out sequence in the new stacking output hopper. This coordination eliminates the need for sorting cards once the print job is completed.
Easy loading of synchronized supplies – Users can quickly and easily reload supplies and collect finished cards via the removable input and output hoppers. And, the high-capacity hoppers are perfectly synchronized with Zebra’s high-capacity ribbons. With 750 images per ribbon roll, users can print three full batches of cards before needing to change ribbon. This results in additional savings in operator time and fewer production interruptions.
Reliable performance and photo-quality printing – Like the ZXP Series 7, this new Pro version delivers the same fast yet reliable performance and prints sharp, vivid cards with photo-quality images. With the included magnetic encoder, service bureaus are ensured reliable printing and encoding operations. Available with optional features like single- or dual-sided laminating, smart card encoding, connectivity options, and locking mechanisms for security, the ZXP Series 7 Pro is flexible to meet business needs now and in the future.
Zebra has made it easy to clear a jam from their ZXP Series 7 printers. Watch the short video below for a quick guide on the process.
Zebra® Announces Linux® Driver Specifications for ZXP Series 3™ and ZXP Series 1™ Card Printers
Many Zebra customers are enterprises and government agencies that use the Linux operating system as their standard IT infrastructure. To meet this need, Zebra has created a new driver solution that enables customers to enjoy high-quality card printing within a Linux software environment. This out-of-the-box, user-friendly Linux driver solution provides the benefits of a Windows®-like driver environment for customers that use either the Ubuntu or Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating systems.
Zebra Offers Advanced ID Card Printing Solutions For Universities
Advances in printing technology over the past 2-3 years have significantly improved user benefits to solve a greater number of campus needs.
Zebra provides a variety of fast and scalable printing identification and access control card solutions, like the ZXP Series 7, that can ramp up to meet peak demand periods and be flexibly deployed across locations. The benefit: schools save money by reducing operator time.
- Increased efficiencies: Up to 90% faster card processing speed than the leading competitor*
- Lower cost of ownership Up to 32% lower cost per printed card
- Less operator time spent changing supplies: Up to 50% more ribbon per roll and 150% more laminate per roll
- Added Flexibility: Easily relocate and integrate printers to nearby locations with 802.11b/g wireless connectivity and Virtual Printware™
Zebra Technologies is a Gold Member of the National Association of Campus Card Users (NACCU) and, as such, is committed to providing industry-leading printing solutions.
For more information, call ASAP Identification @ 317-488-1030 or email us @ email@example.com.
On the Butler University campus, your student ID is your all-access pass into the library, athletic center, and usually your next meal. When incoming students register, they receive the laminated photo cards and carry them with them at all times. Loaded with “Dawg Bucks,” their student ID cards act like debit cards for purchases at campus dining spots, some select off-campus restaurants and the campus bookstore.
During high-volume new student registration – when hundreds of students need cards in a short time frame – fast ID card creation is critical. When cumbersome printing slowed the process, Butler began looking for a better way.
“When someone comes into our office for a replacement card, the printer is ready to go and we have their cards right away. They comment, ‘That was fast!”
– Theresa Hilliard (Butler University)
Learn more about Zebra’s Badge Creator by clicking on the link below:
Zebra is pleased to announce the latest addition in their expanded lineup of ZXP card printers—the ZXP Series 1™— along with exciting enhancements to their professional ZXP Series 3™ product line.
Both the ZXP Series 1 and ZXP Series 3 printers deliver exceptional benefits:
- Small footprint: The small footprint of ZXP printers allows them to fit in the tightest workspaces, making them the right choice when space is limited.
- Network manageability: ZXP compact printers offer advanced network printer management software, making them perfect for small office installations or large deployments of distributed card printers.
- Easy to use: Both printers offer intuitive user interfaces and color touch points, making them easy to use and requiring minimal user training.
- “No Compromise” High-Quality Cards: Zebra has created the highest quality printers in the entry- and mid-level categories. You can count on ZXP printers to print clear, sharp and color-rich images when and where you need them.
For more information on this new Series, click here.
March 1 – May 31st: ZXP Series 3 Instant Rebate is in effect
Receive up to $200 on the ZXP Series 3 Printer. Order from us today and receive the rebate instantly!
- Z31 Single-Sided Model = $150 Instant Rebate
- Z32 Dual-Sided Model = $200 Instant Rebate
- Instant rebate applicable to the current ZXP Series 3 and QuikCard™ bundles
- Applicable to all available inventory and configuration at NA Distribution centers—limited to supplies on hand.
- Special pricing deals are excluded from the instant rebate.
- Instant rebate cannot be combined with GO Zebra trade-in, or any other promotion.
- No maximum quantity on the instant rebate.
For more information, please call ASAP Identification Security at 317-488-1030 or email us.
Using the latest in Zebra card-printing technology, the ZXP Series 7 provides high-volume high-quality card printing. The printer delivers fast yet reliable performance while offering users exceptional value by lowering the printer’s total cost of ownership. Time after time, it prints sharp vivid cards with precise color control.
For more information, please contact ASAP Identification at 317-488-1030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.