Combine the benefits of proven Indala® Proximity and HID FlexSmart® MIFARE contactless smart card technology in one smart card. The contactless smart card with proximity technology can be used for diverse applications such as access control, cashless vending, public transportation, event ticketing, customer loyalty and photo ID cards. Featuring exclusive FlexSecur® security technology, the card provides an added level of access system security through a verification process at the smart card reader. Unique to the HID Indala product line, FlexSecur screens out unauthorized smart cards prior to sending card data to the host system.
Manufactured to the highest quality standards, Indala Proximity cards and MIFARE smart cards have the memory structure and capacity to store multiple applications on a single credential. The data is protected with encryption keys used in the mutual authentication process. Therefore, no important data will be shared until the smart card and reader have been authenticated to each other.
When security and performance count most, HID’s FlexSmart MIFARE smart cards can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features such as holograms, ultraviolet fluorescent inks, micro-printing or a custom logo to quickly and easily identify genuine cards.
Key Features of the FPMXI FlexPass MIFARE/Indala Combo Smart Card
- Multiple Formats – Supports all Indala proximity card formats, including FlexEnterprise®.
- Transition Solution – Add smart card applications to an existing Indala proximity technology access control system.
- High Security – Mutual authentication, data encryption and unique 32-bit serial number.
- Proven, Reliable Technology – Offers extremely consistent read range. Unaffected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions, even when close to keys and coins.
- Multiple Memory Types – Available in MIFARE 1K and 4K.
- True Credit Card Thickness – Use with all direct image and thermal transfer printers.
Questions? Contact ASAP Identification Security @ 317-488-1030 or firstname.lastname@example.org!