ASAP Identification welcomes a new card partner. 3millID is an access control credential and RFID reader manufacturer with offices in the United States and United Kingdom. The company’s mission is to supply the highest quality credentials, most architecturally attractive readers, the shortest product lead times, and the best customer satisfaction.
Show your corporate/school spirit!
Lanyards and badge reels can be more than just a way to carry your credentials. Consider customizing lanyards or badge reels with your name, logo, tagline or other promotional text! A great way to promote a brand, sponsors or products day to day or at special events.
How to Calibrate a Ribbon Sensor for the Fargo DTC400 printers, the Persona C30 printers and the Fargo DTC300 series printers.
1. Go to the start button on the lower left corner of your computer screen.
2. Click on Printers and Faxes.
3. RIGHT click on your printer and select printing preferences.
4. At the top of the screen, select the tab that says CALIBRATE.
5. Click on the button half way down on the right that says sensors.
6. Follow the directions on the screen.
How to update your Fargo firmware:
Please update the DRIVER first then the FIRMWARE. You will need to download the latest DRIVER, FIRMWARE and the FARGO WORKBENCH UTILITY by:
- Go to www.hidglobal.com/drivers
- Select your BRAND (Fargo) & Printer and your files will appear.
- Scroll to the bottom and download FARGO’S WORKBENCH UTILITY
- Also download the latest Driver and Firmware to the Desktop for your operating system.
First install the latest Driver by double clicking on the download.
Then run the Workbench to install it on your Desktop.
Next open the Workbench Utility and select the printer.
Then click on the tools tab in the upper left corner and select “Upgrade Firmware”.
Browse for your Firmware file and select OK.
If you have a laminator, repeat the firmware updates for the laminator, too.
Zebra® Announces Linux® Driver Specifications for ZXP Series 3™ and ZXP Series 1™ Card Printers
Many Zebra customers are enterprises and government agencies that use the Linux operating system as their standard IT infrastructure. To meet this need, Zebra has created a new driver solution that enables customers to enjoy high-quality card printing within a Linux software environment. This out-of-the-box, user-friendly Linux driver solution provides the benefits of a Windows®-like driver environment for customers that use either the Ubuntu or Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating systems.
Zebra Offers Advanced ID Card Printing Solutions For Universities
Advances in printing technology over the past 2-3 years have significantly improved user benefits to solve a greater number of campus needs.
Zebra provides a variety of fast and scalable printing identification and access control card solutions, like the ZXP Series 7, that can ramp up to meet peak demand periods and be flexibly deployed across locations. The benefit: schools save money by reducing operator time.
- Increased efficiencies: Up to 90% faster card processing speed than the leading competitor*
- Lower cost of ownership Up to 32% lower cost per printed card
- Less operator time spent changing supplies: Up to 50% more ribbon per roll and 150% more laminate per roll
- Added Flexibility: Easily relocate and integrate printers to nearby locations with 802.11b/g wireless connectivity and Virtual Printware™
Zebra Technologies is a Gold Member of the National Association of Campus Card Users (NACCU) and, as such, is committed to providing industry-leading printing solutions.
For more information, call ASAP Identification @ 317-488-1030 or email us @ email@example.com.
|Spotlight: SMART-70IPS, single side with 100 output hopper
Let’s Spotlight a Single Sided configuration of the SMART-70 Series.
Measuring only 16″ long by 8″ deep, the 70IPS easily fits most legacy system footprints.
This configuration offers the standard 70 features of capacity, security, and speed. Combine those with its elegant design, and it will be sure to please any end-user.
Introducing Zebra’s UHF RFID card. Maximize safety, security and convenience for customers, guests and employees—and heighten efficiency in your people identification and management applications—with Zebra’s next-generation ultra-high-frequency (UHF) radio frequency identification (RFID) card. It’s the world’s first passive RFID card to provide a read range of up to 50 feet.
Ideal uses for this card:
- Long-range identification
- Access control
- Customer loyalty
- Event management
- Social media experience
- Club and resort membership
- Asset tracking
For more information, please contact ASAP Identification Security at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 317-488-1030.
Cleaning your Evolis Primacy printer is important to ensure your warranty remains valid. Here are the key steps PLUS a video on how-to:
- Open the top printer lid and remove the ribbon.
- Close the printer lid and open the input hopper. Remove any ID cards.
- Change the card thickness GAUGE to “MAX” and place cleaning card in input hopper.
- From PC, go to “Evolis Print Center”.
- Select Evolis Primacy and click on “Cleaning”.
- Select “Proceed with cleaning” and follow prompts.
- When complete, remove cleaning card and return ribbon, blank IDs (return GAUGE to the correct thickness) and close the printer lid.
- Now your printer should be ready to print.