It’s a great time to upgrade to a new Fargo printer!
Trade-in your old printer for a HDP5000, DTC4500e, DTC4250e, or DTC1250e and receive up to a $500 credit! Offer ends March 31, 2014.
Qualifying New Printers & Trade-In Credits:
Qualifying Trade-in Printers
Most card printers from Fargo and other manufacturers may be traded in. Printers MUST include the board and most of the internal components, but do not need to be functioning. Final determination of qualifying printers is at the sole discretion of Fargo HID.
- Promotion valid on qualifying printer purchases made between November 18, 2013 and March 31, 2014.
- Traded-in units must be returned to Fargo no later than April 15, 2014 to receive credit.
- UPTrade credit will be issued to your ID Wholesaler account once the traded-out printer has been received and approved by Fargo and the new printer has shipped.
- Special quotes or bids may not be eligible for UPTrade Credit.
- Large projects or UPTrade requests greater than ten units will be subject to pre-approval.
- May not be combined with any other offer.