If you have a problem with any products you’ve purchased, please contact us. You can reach us any of the means below. Regardless of how you contact us, you can expect a friendly, prompt response.
Address: 212 West 10th St., Suite F-100, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: (317) 488-1030
Fax: (866) 671-9230
You can place an order with ASAP via any of the options below. Regardless of the option, we will respond to your order promptly, and most of the time, we will respond the same day. Please click here to view our order form.
Phone: Please call us at (317) 488-1030.
Email: Please email us at email@example.com.
Fax: Please place an order by fax at (866) 671-9230.
Purchase Order: If you prefer using a purchase order to order our products, not a problem. You can use a purchase order with approved credit. Please view our Credit Application Form and our New Customer Form. You can fax your Purchase Order to us at (866) 671-9230.
Mail: Finally, if you prefer ordering by mail, please mail your order (click here for order form) to the following address:
ASAP Identification Security, Inc.
212 West 10th St., F-100
Indianapolis, IN 46202
We have a variety of shipping options you can choose. We ship via UPS, FedEx and the U.S. Postal Service. The choice is yours. Please note that the shipping prices vary depending on the option you select. In addition, the prices will vary depending on the shipping destination and weight of the package. We automatically calculate the shipping charges for you. Please let us know your preference when you place your order.
Many of our products come with manufacturer warranties, which we pass along. However, the terms of these warranties does vary depending on the product. Please see the Warranty section for additional details.
We try to keep our prices affordable, but they are subject to change. We will do our best to inform you of any price changes before you place an order.
Shipping charges are added to each order, as appropriate.
A $20.00 dollar handling charge will be placed on all returned checks.
We will add 7% sales tax to every Indiana customer.
ASAP Return Policy
If you have ordered a product you no longer need, please give us a call at (317)-488-1030. Please have your order number and company name when you call, we will need these items to arrange for your return or exchange. Any returns or exchanges are subject to the policies below.
Unused and/or Unopened Items
If you have purchased an incorrect or unwanted item, you may return it within thirty (30) days according to the following procedure:
- The product must not be opened or used, and must still be factory sealed;
- The product returned must still include all of the original packaging, boxes and instructions;
- The product must be shipped back to ASAP with freight pre-paid (i.e., the customer pays for shipping the product back to ASAP);
- A fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee may be charged to your account. No credit will be given for shipping on the original order; and
- Please note that software may not be returned for any reason.
Unfortunately, we are not able accept certain products that are deemed to be “opened” items. These items are:
- Used printers, unless such arrangement was previously arranged with ASAP; and
- Opened products, such as ID cards, printer ribbons and printer cleaning kits.
There are certain items we cannot accept. These items are:
- As mentioned above, software may not be returned; and
- Any special order items, such as HID Prox cards or iClass cards or any other special order cards.
In the event you receive a product that is defective right out of the packaging, please contact ASAP to arrange for return product authorization number (“RPAN”). We will also work with you at that time to get you a replacement product as soon as possible.
- Unless otherwise instructed, all returned products should be shipped to the following address:
RPAN # __________
212 West 10th Street, Suite F-100
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202
- All returned products must be returned within fifteen (15) days of their initial delivery.
- ASAP is not responsible for any returned products that do not arrive at our offices.
- Any returned products that arrive at our offices damaged cannot be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
- ASAP will issue credit to the original credit card or card holder after inspection by ASAP. However, please note, no credit is given for the shipping on the original order.
ASAP reserves the right to amend our return policy at anytime.
If you want additional peace of mind, or the printer you own no longer is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, please give us a call. We do provide additional warranty services in some instances.
ASAP is an authorized service provider for each of the following printer manufacturers: Fargo, Zebra, Evolis and Datacard. As a result, we can service your printer regardless of the type you purchase. In the event your printer is not functioning properly, please give us a call at (317) 488-1030 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond promptly (generally same day if before 4 PM Eastern Time or, if after 4 PM, first thing the next business day).
Finally, if you need a loaner printer while your printer is being repaired, and you no longer are covered by the loaner program offered by the manufacturer, we can, in most cases, provide a loaner. This will prevent any unexpected downtime in your ID badging operations.