EasyLobby SVM™ (Secure Visitor Management), provides comprehensive, enterprise-class visitor registration, tracking, reporting and badge printing, as well as web-based pre-registration by employees, access control integration, package and asset management, and employee time and attendance.
Whether you have guards or receptionists greeting and processing visitors, or unattended entryways where you want visitors to self-register at a Kiosk, EasyLobby enables your organization to:
- Simplify visitor check-in and check-out
- Accurately capture detailed visitor information in seconds
- Print professional looking visitor badges
- Understand who visits via queries and reports against your database
- Improve lobby security
- Make visitors and employees feel safer
EasyLobby’s SVM software and systems are ideal for all: large and small companies, governmental agencies, office and residential buildings, hospitals, universities, K-12 schools and others.
SVM Software is the main application for processing visitors (ID scanning, record creation, badge printing, check in and check out, etc.). Customers will need 1 copy of SVM for every workstation (Windows XP or 7) where they wish to create new visitor records, print badges, etc.
SVM database (MSDE, SQL Express, SQL Server or Oracle) can reside on any computer on the network (server is recommended), and any number of SVM workstations can share a central database.
SVM Satellite Software Options include:
- Mobile Solutions:
- SVM Mobile includes wireless Symbol PDA with full keypad, 1D and 2D barcode scanning, Magstripe reader, and SVM software pre-loaded. This is equivalent to a Windows workstation with SVM, DCM license reader, and barcode scanner – all in one. SVM Mobile requires wireless network connectivity to the database at all times.
- Satellite Mobile and Package Mobile include wireless Symbol PDA with Satellite or Package software pre-loaded with integrated 1D barcode scanner. Both run in disconnected mode as well (wireless network NOT required).
- Kiosk Support:
- SVM software can also run in Kiosk mode (for unattended self registration).
- Color Printing Support:
- Easy Lobby can print to any color inkjet printer that can handle 4×6 paper (paper guides must move left to right, not towards the center).
Satellite is used to control and monitor entry and exit at one or more internal locations or “check points” for visitors who have already been badged at an SVM workstation. Upon arrival at a Satellite station, the visitor badge is scanned (via barcode), and the Satellite station will display the visitor’s photo, name and Clearance level and immediately inform the operator whether to allow the visitor entry into that area or whether to deny entry. The Clearance level is assigned to each visitor when they are badged by SVM. Satellite time stamps the visitor’s entry and exit at that station via barcode scan. Satellite can also be used with EasyLobby’s Gate Controller solution to open up to 4 gates or turnstiles or doors when a valid barcoded badge is scanned/read at those devices.
Customers must purchase 1 copy of Satellite for each location where this type of internal control and monitoring is desired.
Satellite cannot create new visitor records, modify existing records, or print badges; it is a supplement to the SVM security architecture, not a substitute for SVM.
Administrator Software is an enterprise-class, central administration utility for SVM. It provides the user with administration, monitoring and reporting functionality against the SVM database. Administrator is a separate application from SVM, and can be installed on any workstation that has network access to the SVM database. Customers get 1 free copy of Administrator with each copy of SVM they buy. If a customer requires additional copies of Administrator, those can be purchased separately.
There are lots of options for visitor badges so let’s make sure you are using the solution that best meets your needs. ID badges worn by your visitors are the most visible aspect of your visitor management system. They reflect the professionalism of your organization. So choose a style and a design that makes a positive statement and is functional for your needs.
ASAP Identification Security is happy to help you design profession and functional visitor badges that are best for your organization. Whatever your choice of badge style and design, EasyLobby allows you to create professional badges that reflect positively on your organization.
For additional information on Easy Lobby, please call us (317-488-1030) or email us at email@example.com.
Pricing for EasyLobby SVM varies according to the version that most meets your needs.