Cleaning your Evolis Primacy printer is important to ensure your warranty remains valid. Here are the key steps PLUS a video on how-to:
- Open the top printer lid and remove the ribbon.
- Close the printer lid and open the input hopper. Remove any ID cards.
- Change the card thickness GAUGE to “MAX” and place cleaning card in input hopper.
- From PC, go to “Evolis Print Center”.
- Select Evolis Primacy and click on “Cleaning”.
- Select “Proceed with cleaning” and follow prompts.
- When complete, remove cleaning card and return ribbon, blank IDs (return GAUGE to the correct thickness) and close the printer lid.
- Now your printer should be ready to print.