Multi-Factor Authentication, from partner, TX Systems
Today’s cyber threats are unlike anything we have seen in the past. Advanced hackers, software, and AI have resulted in the need for complete end-to-end security solutions that include advanced authentication and access controls. The prototypical username and password will no longer suffice as sound security. We now have a need for multifactor authentication which is a combination of what you have, what you are, what you know, etc. in order to obtain access to your network resources.
Tx Systems has specialized in identity and secure authentication solutions for nearly two decades. We provide end to end consulting, implementation and support for an array of MFA solutions that work best for your organization. Our solutions include Adaptive Authentication based on risk factors and your preferred combination of authentication factors which include PIN/password, biometrics, smart cards, FIDO tokens and Bluetooth devices.
For more information, please contact us @ email@example.com to explore multifactor authentication options.
- Deploys on Windows Active Directory or LDS server.
- Allows for app integration using SAML protocol.
- Has a user-friendly interface for easy self-enrollment of credentials and authentication policy enforcement.
- Provides a browser-based SSO Portal for accessing SAML-enabled apps.
- Offers an option Password Manager feature to securely store, update and autofill passwords.
- Is available in a variety of Configurations: SSO, Windows Logon, Premium Edition, and as part of the HID ActivOne Subscription.
- HID Global’s ActivID® Credential Management System (CMS) enables organizations to issue an authentication credential that goes beyond perimeter security.
- Clients can choose from smart cards, smart USB keys, Windows® TPMs and mobile phones for secure access to individual workstations and servers within the firewall, VPNs and applications.
- This high assurance credential can also enable digital signing and encrypt data, hard drives, documents and emails.
- Create, manage and use a single PKI smart card for both IT and physical access.
- SafeLogon from Safetrust is a trusted identity solution that enables virtual credentials securely stored in your mobile device to be used to authenticate to platforms and applications or to digitally sign and encrypt data.
- Replace outdated usernames and passwords with secure mobile credentials, providing convenience, high-security authentication, and information protection all in the palm of your hand.
- SafeAccess from Safetrust, is a secure, trusted identity solution which enables building access cards to be stored and used virtually from your mobile device.
- Secure logon to computers, networks, servers, clouds, websites, and applications.
- Protects passwords from malware, social engineering, sharing, and phishing/pharming credential theft attacks.
- Enables implementation of federal and state data privacy protection regulations.
- Same employee ID badge that unlocks the physical door also unlocks their virtual door.
- Sphinx provides the logon security you need, with the simplicity you want. Sphinx turns an ID card or token into a secure two-factor authentication tool, and makes it easy to use strong passwords for logon processes.
- Works out-of-the-box with a diversity of powerful card technologies.
- A multi-factor authentication solution for employees, partners, and customers accessing apps, systems, and devices.
- Admins can implement multi-factor authentication easily, without impacting end user productivity.
- Create intelligent policies based on login context that limit identity challenges to risky login attempts.
- Whether you’re looking for a two-factor authentication solution to meet compliance targets, or building a full MFA security framework, Okta is the adaptive multi-factor authentication vendor that has you covered.